Account Manager - Insurance - RECENTLY FILLED
Account Manager - Insurance - RECENTLY FILLED, Ringwood
Location : Ringwood
Salary: £ DOE, great benefits
Working for this well established Group of companies with their Head Office in Ringwood who are continually growing and expanding presents a great career opportunity for an experienced Insurance Account Executive/Manager.
With experience in either Property/Personal Lines/Commercial Insurance you will be a confident communicator who is able to work in a team environment. Ideally you will drive as there may be a requirement to travel to other offices and also visit clients, but it's not essential.
If you have the CII qualification then great, but if not you must be prepared to study for it (fully funded by the company) after your probationary period ends.
- To realise individual sales targets through the achievement of new business and renewal figures, self monitoring individual sales activity to ensure all avenues are maximised.
- To track and monitor progress of activity monitoring conversion rates for leads, appointments, quote and sales activity.
- To adhere and support new and existing sales incentives across the company, i.e.. Cross-selling, networking and referrals.
- To ensure that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level, ensuring that the team achieves results whereby at least 90% of clients are satisfied with the level of service provided.
- To ensure that there are no more than 1% complaints per month for the department
- Ensure that insurance and risk management needs are fully met to the satisfaction of clients and the team.
- To ensure that full presentations are sent out to market, and are actively managed to ensure the best premium and level of cover are obtained for the needs of the client.
- Ensure that all clients are appropriately informed of all matters relating to their insurance in a timely manner and in accordance with FCA guidelines, accurately presenting recommendations and options to clients.
- To encourage long term relationships with our clients ensuring that a minimum renewal retention rate of 90% is obtained.
- To be working towards or achieved the Certificate in Insurance
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus payable for exceeding targets
- Fully funded CII qualification
- Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Free Parking
- Holiday – 25 days a year Jan – Dec
- Pension – Auto Enrolment (employer 6%, employee 2%)
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.