Accountancy/Finance Recruitment Consultant
Accountancy/Finance Recruitment Consultant, Ringwood
Aspire Jobs is a boutique recruitment agency based in Ringwood covering Dorset and Hampshire, providing a honest, friendly but fun service to clients recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles. We supply staff across all levels (Junior to Executive Director) across many different industry sectors. Owner Helen Stacey has over 30 years industry experience.
Salary: £DOE + Uncapped commission, free parking
I am now looking to expand and am looking for an experienced Accountancy/Finance Recruiter with 2 + years experience.
Are you currently working within a highly pressurised environment with endless KPI’s ? Do you want to work in a mature and relaxed business and still retained the same level of remuneration ? For the right person it also offers a unique chance to come on board as a Director/Shareholder within 2-3 years time - exciting right?
I need someone that can hit the ground running, someone, who ideally has built relationships across that Accountancy/finance sector and who is self-driven and motivated to achieve. Someone who has an excellent attitude to sales and customer service, enjoys working hard and achieving results.
You will have good Accountancy/Finance knowledge to be able to speak to decision makers in this niche sector at all levels. You will totally understand all the jargon/qualifications within that particular industry and be able to interpret that so that you can match the right candidates with the right jobs.
You must also be a car driver who is comfortable networking out in the business community (currently conducted via Video during the pandemic) – often out of hours! Because of this you will be of immaculate appearance with no visible tattoos or facial piercings! This is not a standard 9-5 job but I do offer a degree of flexibility and will look at part time hours if thats what you need.
The role is quite process driven so good admin and organisational skills are essential as are good IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc). If you have used a CRM system, then so much the better.
- Cold calling/Canvassing potential clients to gain Accountancy and Finance permanent roles ideally on a preferred basis introducing Aspire Jobs to potential employers
- Telephone screening
- Interviewing candidates
- Selling jobs to candidates and selling candidates to companies
- Taking accurate and thorough vacancies
- Able to juggle many tasks and jobs at once
- Arranging interviews and sending CV’s
- Servicing existing clients
- Arranging and attending client/prospect client visits
- Writing and placing weekly adverts on job boards
- Help compile new mail shots/marketing ideas
- Marketing candidates to companies via the telephone and email
- Negotiating fees and terms of business
- Compile own correspondence
- Use of social media – Facebook and Linkedin to source candidates and clients
- Make daily Sales calls
- Completing internal paperwork and recording information via Customer Management System
- Work to monthly targets
- Read business magazines, recruitment industry literature to keep abreast of local and specific recruitment news
- Attend external training courses when needed
- Attend local business breakfast/lunch meetings networking opportunities
- To be aware of and operate within any relevant laws/legislation associated with the employment of people
After 30 years in recruitment I still get a kick out of creating new partnerships between clients and candidates, it is THE most rewarding part of my job. If you feel the same way, or you aspire to feeling the same way – then send me your CV now.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.