Business Administrator, Ringwood
My client is now looking for an experienced Business administrator to join their small friendly and very busy team based in Ringwood.
The successful candidate will ideally come from within the Catering Engineering world or from an Engineering company as you really need a Technical aptitude.
With experience of data input and ideally some finance/invoicing knowledge you will be speaking to customers both via the phone and on email. You should also have good geographical knowledge for this varied and mixed role.
As a small business you will naturally be a multitasker who is flexible and willing and able to “muck in” and complete jobs that may not be in your normal job role.
- Invoicing utilising system
- Scheduling Field Engineers’ diaries and visits – managing their time effectively to ensure no downtime
- Dealing with Engineers daily
- Speaking to customer and suppliers dealing with any issues in a timely manner and setting expectations of timeframes of attendance of the Engineers
- Answering the phone
- Logging information on to the database
- Ordering spare parts and managing this process to ensure no downtime for the Engineers
- Dealing with any customer complaints in a timely and respectful manner
- Processing jobs
- Producing Quotations and sending to customers
The successful candidate will:
- Be computer literate
- Ideally have used Jobwatch database but if not be technically savvy
- Have an excellent, calming communication style
- Be thick skinner – my client deals with commercial kitchens where Chefs (and their notorious short fuses!) are the client
- Have good geographical knowledge to plan Engineers routes
- Have good MS Office experience including Word and Excel
- Have min 2 years + office admin experience
- Be able to come up with ideas of how to improve processes
- Ideally have some invoicing experience (although this is not essential)
- Be Assertive but polite
- Be able to “think outside the box”
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Be a quick learner
The company have recently installed a new software system recently and as such they are all learning how it works together. This role will suit someone who can pick that up quickly and who is not frightened to make suggestions and solutions on how best to use it. As you will be dealing with Chefs you must also be able to deal with their banter and sometimes bad language.
There is a lot of juggling of tasks within this role and you must be able to prioritse those effectively.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference and with the right attitude progress within the company in the future.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.