Commercial Business Development Manager
Commercial Business Development Manager, Ringwood
Salary: £ DOE plus commission and Car allowance
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with this leading group of companies. They are now seeking an experienced Commercial BDM who has experience of professional indemnity insurance and who is a good sales person.
Your primary focus is to proactively create and develop new business whilst providing support and business development to designated accounts to maximise the growth of client worth.
- To proactively generate new business to complement the business plans of the business
- Initiate and conduct marketing campaigns to generate own leads and appointments by a combination of telemarketing, mailshots, networking and referrals
- To track and monitor progress of each target market project, monitoring conversion rates for leads, appointments, quote and sales activity
- Proactive generation of new business appointments and sales to realise individual new business targets and self monitoring individual sales activity to ensure all avenues are maximised
- To generate and support target market focus projects across the company.
- To adhere and support new and existing sales incentives across the company, i.e. Cross-selling, networking and referrals
- To ensure that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level, ensuring that team achieves results whereby at least 90% of clients are satisfied with the level of service provided
- To implement and manage a strategic outline of customer satisfaction per client, adapting to their individual requirements and needs to develop and strengthen long term relationships
- To communicate and update the Operations Manager of new and ongoing activity, to ensure Customer Service Levels are appropriately delivered to clients
- To ensure that there are no more than 1% complaints per month for the department
- To ensure that telephone response times are maintained in accordance with specified parameters.
There is also an element of account management along with some administration such as sending out full presentations to market to ensure the best premium and level of cover are obtained for the needs of the client.
You will be responsible for keeping clients updated at all times re their account, accurately document all conversations with the client on both manual and IT systems, and to hit targets.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Bonus payable for exceeding targets
- Mon – Friday 9am-5pm
- Free Parking
- Holiday – 25 days a year Jan – Dec
- Pension – Auto Enrolment (employer 6%, employee 2%)
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.