Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Commercial Insurance Account Handler, Ringwood
Salary: £ DOE + uncapped bonus
Working for this well established Group of companies with their Head Office in Ringwood who are continually growing and expanding presents a great career opportunity for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Executive/Manager.
With experience in Commercial Insurance you will be a confident communicator who is able to work in a team environment. Ideally you will drive as there may be a requirement to travel to other offices and also visit clients, but it's not essential. This role will see you mainly acting as an Account Hander dealing with Commercial Insurance renewals. There are no new business targets (unless you want them to earn more money!)
If you have the CII qualification then great, but if not you must be prepared to study for it (fully funded by the company) after your probationary period ends
This role will see you develop and maintain a portfolio of clients that encourages you to build long-term relationships, encompassing new business, renewals and adjustments. This will be achieved via client contact and the preparation of presentations.
- To hit individual sales targets through new business and renewals, self monitoring sales activity to ensure all avenues are maximised
- To track and monitor progress of activity, monitoring conversion rates for leads, appointments, quote and sales activity
- To support and adhere to new and existing sales incentives across the company - inc cross-selling, networking and referrals
- Ensure customer service levels and implemented and maintained to a high level, ensuring that the team achieve KPI's
- To answer telephone enquiries to agreed timeframes
- To send out full presentations are sent out to market ensuring that the best premium and level of cover are obtained for the needs of the client
- To process all admin in a timely manner
- To build long term relationships with clients
You will be an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Executive/Manager who is capable of selling, upselling and renewals as well as building client relationships.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus payable for exceeding targets
- Fully funded CII qualification
- Mon – Friday 9am-5pm
- Free Parking
- Holiday – 25 days a year Jan – Dec
- Pension – Auto Enrolment (employer 6%, employee 2%)
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.