Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable
Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable, East Dorset
Location: East Dorset
Salary: to £28k doe
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with our client who is a growing business. This is a new role as Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable and will see you be responsible for supporting their international expansion plans.
The role will see you taking on responsibility for the accounts receivable function including export administration. With a good communication manner you won't be frightened to pick up the phone or email to chase debt and will also be responsible for raising sales invoices. You will also ensure that overseas shipments are sent on time and with the required export documentation. Working within a small finance team, you will be a good team player.
The role will be working 2 days a week from home and the rest in the office.
You will have previous accounts/credit control experience along with dealing in multi currencies and ideally have EU intratstat experience.
Essential Functions for the Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable role:
- Business to Business credit control via the phone and email, whilst building relationships with key customers.
- Generate and issue all sales ledger billing, on the day of dispatch
- Accurate allocation of cash received, in a timely manner
- Investigating and resolving customer invoice queries
- Work with the logistics team to prepare commercial documents for all company exports
- Preparation of EC Sales Listing and Intrastat for their EU entities
- 5 years of prior experience in a multi-currency accounts receivable position
- Prior experience of export administration, including commercial invoices and incoterms
- An understanding of VAT implications when trading within the EU
- Strong Excel skills required as there are some fairly complex spreadsheets
You will also have a good level of Maths and English and possibly be AAT qualified, although this isn't essential.
Prior experience with Netsuite would be preferred but not essential
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.