Digital Designer - Part Time
Digital Designer - Part Time, Christchurch
Location: Nr Christchurch
Salary: to £25k pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS ROLE
My client is now looking for a Part time Digital Designer with min 1 years experience to join their busy team. Ideally you will have a degree in Graphic Design or similar.
We are looking for a motivated designer to join the Digital User Experience Team at a truly exciting time of growth for my client. You will be working alongside two Digital Designers to enrich their current digital content offering as they migrate to their brand new site, whilst maintaining the deliverance of their campaign calendar.
This is an opportunity for someone who is excited to be involved in shaping the digital content direction of a brand with a rapidly growing online presence, with the ultimate aim of providing a seamless and inspiring journey for customers.
- Design assets for use across the website in order to execute the campaign, homepage, and promotional plans as briefed and in line with brand guidelines
- Build responsive content experiences using HTML and CSS as briefed and in line with brand guidelines
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within DUX team, gaining appropriate input or sign-off from others within the business where appropriate
- Take an active, commercial approach to decision making by tracking and optimising the performance of key pages and assets in line with trade planning
- Ensure SEO and accessibility best practice is followed
- Become a CMS super user
You are a talented designer with an excellent portfolio showcasing your abilities. You are confident working with Adobe Photoshop, and have proven skills in responsive HTML coding. A collaborative team player, you have the motivation to deliver high quality to deadline.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Digital Design, and/or a degree in Graphic Design or similar
- HTML and CSS responsive coding essential
- Adobe Creative Suite skills – Photoshop essential, Illustrator advantageous
- A good understanding of typography and layout
- Familiar with various CMS systems and able to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills that support collaboration within the team
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Able to contribute constructively to creative discussions, take on feedback and share new ideas
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.