Director of Finance and Operations
Director of Finance and Operations, Poole
Salary: to £50k DOE
My client is a leading charity who are now looking to recruit an experienced Director of Finance and Operations to join their senior management team.
This is a key role for them and will help contribute and share responsibility for the strategic direction, management and control of their finances and related operations. You will be ACCA (or equivalent experience) qualified with min 3 years experience in a similar senior financial or operations role.
You will be a positive contributor, solutions orientated with a good eye for detail, motivated to work for a growing charity with strong values and a talented team.
The role will report directly to the CEO and will see you leading the Finance and Operations teams, ensuring processes, controls, financial vision and legal compliance are in plan for the long term viability of the charity.
You will work with the team to deliver:
- All aspects of the organisation's financial management
- Managing the charity subsidiary company accounts
- Financial Statements
You will also work with both internal and external colleagues to manage all aspects of IT, Information Governance, Estates, Contracts, audit and compliance, data protection and GDPR as well as H&S.
The successful candidate will:
- ACCA or equivalent experience
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Min 3 years experience in a senior Operations of Financial role
- Be analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise a very varied workload
- Be able to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines
- Delegate work effectively
- Work collaboratively both with internal customers and external stakeholders
- IT proficient, especially in Excel
- Good systems knowledge and experience
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, systems development and management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Excellent communication skills - able to explain complex ideas with clarity to different audiences
You will have a proven track record of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff as well as external agencies. ideally you will have worked within the charity or healthcare sectors.
Previous work with audit procedures, project management, governance and risk management processes is desirable.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.