Email Designer, Christchurch
Location: Nr Christchurch
Salary: to £25k
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS ROLE.
My client is now looking a creative and strong designer who has an excellent portfolio that shows off who you are. You will be collaborative, versatile and enthusiastic about all things digital.
You will be confident working with the Adobe creative suite and HTML coding and have experience creating designs for brands.
About the Role
As a member of the Digital Marketing team and reporting into the Email Manager, you will design and build email creative to inspire and entice customers to craft. Ensuring that the creative is in-line with the overall brand vision and delivered in a fresh and innovative way.
- Design and build inspiring emails to our plan and in line with usability and deliverability best practice
- Ensure all email designs adhere to brand guidelines and are consistent with all other digital content, reflecting the tone of voice carried over from the website and social media creative
- Liaise with appropriate teams to determine promotional content and ensure that these are strongly visible within email
- Set up and send email campaigns in their email service provider
- Propose and develop fresh creative approaches, devices, campaign branding and templates to suit the plan and targeted customer segments informed by reviewing activity from competitors and other retailers
- Keep up to date with new innovations to ensure that our emails are always adopting best practice in design
- Maintain a library/archive of campaigns and assets for easy reference
- Assist the Email Manager with weekly email campaign reporting, comparing against targets and benchmarks and work with the wider team to optimise results
You’re a strong and confident creative designer with an excellent portfolio that shows off who you are. You are collaborative, versatile, and enthusiastic about all things digital! Furthermore, you are confident working with the Adobe creative suite and HTML coding, and have experience creating designs for brands.
- Minimum of at least 1 years’ experience in digital design, preferably email design or relevant degree
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience of responsive design for email will be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure to meet the brief and support business objectives in a fast-paced retail environment with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Fast learner, ready to adapt and utilise new technologies as they become available
- Attention to detail is essential with good problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with bags of initiative and ability to demonstrate customer and brand empathy
- Experience with using GA and other reporting tools would be advantageous, but not essential
- A creative and innovative character, ideally with an interest in arts or crafts
As part of your application you will need to submit a portfolio showcasing your work alongside your CV
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.