Internal Recruiter, Weymouth
Salary: to £28k doe + bonus
Aspire Jobs are working exclusively with our client who are now looking to bring their recruitment in-house within their office in Weymouth. This offers a unique and rare opportunity to really come in and make your mark.
Coming up with ideas of how to recruit in the current “Jobs Rich” marketplace you will be an innovative and dynamic individual. You will be able to work independently and at pace in a demanding sector.
They are a passionate bunch within the healthcare sector and are now seeking an experienced and talented In-house Recruitment Specialist.
They are looking for someone with strong organisational skills who, ideally, has experience in high-volume internal recruitment.
You need to be able to hit the ground running, and therefore we will only consider applicants with previous recruitment experience (either internally or agency).
Role Responsibilities and duties:
- To be responsible for the full recruitment and selection process for all vacancies across the business. This will include, but is not restricted to, writing job adverts, candidate search, short-listing candidates and arranging and conducting screening interviews.
- Take responsibility for driving new recruitment campaigns, utilising all candidate attraction methods and innovative recruitment campaigns to attract the best talent.
- To be creative with selection methods to ensure the accurate selection of candidates against the job criteria.
- Liaise with all the management team on their recruitment needs and become familiar with the recruitment environment in each area of the business, ensuring vacancies are prioritised correctly.
- To build a talent pipeline to support the business’ growth plans
- To become an expert in the market and be knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the different labour markets.
- To ensure all right to work and visa requirements are adhered to. Ensure all candidate data is kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Key Personal Characteristics:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in a high-volume/fast turnaround internal recruitment role or have recruited within the healthcare or temps sector
- Experience of recruiting permanent and/or ‘contract’ staff
- Have previous experience of utilising different candidate attraction methods and social media platforms.
- Be very organised and able to work using your own initiative to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Have the ability to react quickly to the needs of the business
- Have engaging communication skills, both over the telephone and face to face.
- Be a team player with a flexible 'can do’ attitude.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of using job boards
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.