Marketing Executive, Poole
Salary: to £28k doe
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, who is a very well established and successful professional services firm with offices across Dorset.
They now have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in Poole. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be working within a team of 3 Marketing professionals.
This is not just a digital marketing role. It encompasses event management, copy writing and content, Google Analytics, lead generation marketing as well as social media marketing. This would suit someone who is prepared to be hands on, who wants to make a difference - where you can have a voice and have your ideas heard as well as being responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. You will help implement and delivery their marketing strategy across online and offline channels. The Marketing Executive will help create content that supports the marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be educated to degree level or have CIM qualifications
- Min 2 years exp within a similar marketing role
- Good experience with data input/analysis and interpretation
- Have previous management experience as managing 1 member of staff
- Proven CRM exp – ideally Salesforce
- Good understanding of e-marketing, direct mail, mail merge
- Drive and have own transport – this is essential as you may have to visit other offices and attend events around Dorset
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Have broad MS experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Digital marketing experience including social media platforms
- Have a positive, can do attitude
- Be able to multitask and manage your time well
You will be joining a vibrant, professional but fun workplace where achievements are recognised and have a real community spirit both internally but also supporting various charities within the local community.
Its fast-paced and provides a great opportunity for you to grow and expand your knowledge. Working within a driven culture our client don’t rest on their laurels and are still expanding. Please note that this role will be predominantly office based.
Sound like you? Then get in touch now.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.