Mortgage Broker, Ringwood
Salary: £ doe plus bonus/commission
My client is looking for an experienced and outgoing Mortgage Broker to join them either self-employed or employed full time. This is a great opportunity (should you wish) for you to have your own business, but with the backing of a group who are well known and respected locally.
This mortgage broking role will see you proactively generating new business for both commercial and residential mortgage sales and re-mortgages, supporting and guiding clients through the property mortgage process, through to completion and liaising with mortgage lenders, solicitors, and valuers.
You will hold CeMAP qualification or equivalent and have a sound knowledge of mortgage markets and mortgage regulation.
The successful person will:
- To proactively generate new business.
- To support and guide clients through the property mortgage process, through to completion.
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, solicitors, and valuers.
- To encourage long term relationships with clients that encourage additional lending or re-mortgaging opportunities.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- A CeMAP qualification or equivalent.
- An existing client bank would be beneficial, however not essential.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Excellent relationship building skills
Ongoing professional development opportunities are offered in this role.
You must drive and have your own transport as you will be going out to see clients and maybe travelling to other offices across the South Coast.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.