Network Administrator, East Dorset
Location: Three Legged Cross
Salary: to £23,000 pa, free parking and 23 days hols + Bank holidays
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE ROLE, YOU DO NEED YOUR OWN TRANSPORT OR LIVE CLOSE BY!
Aspire Jobs are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with our client – a well-established Telecoms company based near Three Legged Cross in Dorset.
They are now seeing an experienced Customer Services administrator who has good communication and IT skills.
The role is varied and will see you placing an order for their products and following that right through to installation. This can be quite complex and sometimes frustrating so would suit someone who is methodical who has excellent attention to detail and ideally has some experience of IT/Telecoms (although this is not essential).
The successful candidate will also be organised and a quick learner who is prepared and isn’t frightened to learn the technical language that goes with the industry – full training will be given. The ability to work under pressure as well would be advantageous. You will be able to work well under pressure, be confident, vibrant and want to learn, ideally with a willingness to think outside the box! You will also have a confident telephone manner as well as being able to communicate well on email.
Your level of numeracy and literacy needs to be good enough to create accurate billing updates on a live billing system that if done incorrectly/concisely could cause catastrophic problems to their client in their monthly billing run. The ability to pro rate and refund based upon spreadsheets, look for inaccuracies and perform consolidations based upon changes in market pricing of products and services is needed and whilst full training will be given you do need a decent level of numeracy and literacy ideally with good educational grades.
- Transfer of customer’s lines, calls, IP services, WLR3 services and mobiles
- Consolidation of Provider Invoices
- Provisioning and managing line, network and mobile orders
- Liaising with customers and network providers daily
- Liaising with other departments for smooth transfer and new services provision
- Coordinating complex network and porting provisioning requests to ensure successful implementation
- Setting up and maintaining accounts on their internal Billing Platform.
- Ensure all customer records and systems are updated with the provisioned changes and charges
- Accurately inputting order details on to all systems and keeping detailed order files
- Dealing with any queries relevant to your role including network invoice queries
This is a great opportunity for someone with some admin/customer service experience who is computer-literate and isn’t frightened of the phones to join a well-established business and learn and potentially grow with them.
Immediate start available.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.