Operations Admin Assistant
Operations Admin Assistant, Fordingbridge
Location: Fordingbridge but working from home currently (You must live within commutable distance from the office)
Salary: £22-£24k doe
My client is a specialist within the law sector and are now looking to strengthen their small team by recruiting an Operations Admin Assistant.
The successful candidate will have min 2 years previous office experience and be willing to work at the heart of their small and close-knit Operations Team reporting into the Operations Manager and Accounts Manager.
You will support the wider team to maintain exceptional client service and to help the smooth running of their offices, facilities and financial processes.
You will work collaboratively with the whole team, with a varied role which includes client-facing work, administration and some IT and accounts work. Full training will be given.
You will ideally be a graduate (although this is not essential) and must be able to demonstrate:
- at least two years’ office experience and
- an excellent fit with their core values of quality, collaborative team-working, innovation, and honesty and integrity.
Please note that their offices are near Fordingbridge but may also suit someone wishing to work from home with occasional access to the office when needed. This is quite a niche and unique industry and as such the successful person will have an open mind and be open to diversity.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:-
- Answering the phones
- Arranging meetings and diary management
- Answer initial queries
- Give reassurance to clients
- Set up all internal and external meetings and seminars
The successful person will:-
- Be a great communicator
- Have good IT skills
- Have a calm and reassuring manner
- Have good attention to detail
- Answering the telephone confidently, with a helpful and professional manner (and either taking messages accurately or putting calls through to the appropriate person promptly)
- Replying to enquiries both via telephone and email using the standard templates
- Sending out correspondence, and ensuring photocopying, scanning and emailing is carried out accurately and promptly
- Ensuring that any outgoing post is assembled and franked ready for collection by the postman in the afternoon, with all appropriate enclosures included
- Ensuring that any filing is completed each morning in accordance with company procedures and electronic documents saved accurately to the system (client, non client and enquiries)
You will also be helping out with supporting the Operations team in terms of office facilities, helping the accounts team and general admin work.
Their core values are:-
- Collaborative team working
- Honesty and integrity
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.