Operations-Assistant - RECENTLY FILLED
Operations-Assistant - RECENTLY FILLED, Verwood
Salary: c £22k
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
My client is now looking for an experienced administrator to join their small friendly and very busy team based in Verwood
With experience of data input and as well as general admin experience you will be speaking to customers both via the phone and on email as well as in person.
This is not a role for a graduate as they need someone mature who has some life experience as well as work experience. As they have a dog in the office you need to be comfortable with that and ideally not be allergic!
As a small business you will naturally be a multitasker who is flexible and willing and able to “muck in” and complete jobs that may not be in your normal job role.
- Speaking to customer and suppliers dealing with any issues in a timely manner and
- Answering the phone
- Logging information on to the database
- Placing orders for equipment and parts as well as managing this process to ensure no downtime for the customers
- Dealing with any customer complaints in a timely and respectful manner
- Processing jobs
- Producing Quotations and sending to customers
The successful candidate will:
- Be computer literate
- Have an excellent, calming communication style
- Be thick skinned with a great sense of humour
- Have good MS Office experience including Word and Excel
- Have min 4 years + office admin experience
- Be Assertive but polite
- Be able to “think outside the box”
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Be a quick learner
The offices are relaxed and informal (although professional). There is quite a lot of banter in the offices as well as bad language and dark humour so if you are sensitive then this wouldn’t be the right environment for you! A thick skin and a great sense of humour are required!
There is a lot of juggling of tasks within this role and you must be able to prioritse those effectively. This is a busy office and any equipment that develops a fault means their customers have downtime which they can’t afford. Therefore, you must be good at prioritizing and multi-tasking.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.