Paralegal - Probate - RECENTLY FILLED
Paralegal - Probate - RECENTLY FILLED, Bournemouth
Salary: £20-£23k, free parking, 25 days holidays, Auto Enrolment pension
My client is now seeing an experienced Paralegal to work within their Probate department at their Bournemouth offices.
You will be providing legal support and administration to the solicitor on site.
The key responsibilities are:
- Typing client care letters
- Legal research
- Attending to clients on a daily basis either by telephone or face to face
- Reviewing diary for appointments
- Assisting with the witness of probate documents
- Attending to clients who are unable to attend the office
- Dealing with initial enquiries
- Assisting with the legal advice.
The successful candidate will
- You will have knowledge of the legal probate process and ideally be studying CILEx or Law (although this is not essential)
Good organisational skills and the ability to communicate with clients & staff at all levels
Excellent attention to detail
Exercise a high degree of common sense & the ability to use initiative
Ability to prioritise
Highly IT literate with Word, Excel & Outlook
Excellent Audio Typing skills
The hours are full time and office based (they have plenty of room for social distancing!) but they do also offer some flexibility on the start and finish times.
Immediate start available
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.