Payroll Assistant, Bournemouth
Location: Nr Bournemouth
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS ROLE
My client is now looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join their team at Head Office.
You will need to have min of 1 years payroll experience, who is keen to learn all aspects of payroll. You will be able and confident to work in a fast paced environment. Your experience will come from an in-house position. You will work in a team of 2, so be confident at covering the Payroll Manager when on holiday. You will be calm, professional and confident at speaking to colleagues at all levels right through to the CEO.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be supporting their Payroll Manager and together, will deliver an accurate and efficient payroll service. You will manage all administrative duties to an accurate and efficient level, as well as delivering essential payroll support to all colleagues across the UK.
- Ensure all data regarding new starters, leavers and amendments have been accurately processed within the deadlines and ensure all manual adjustments are calculated accurately.Update payroll records, process journals and reconciliations.
- Assist in ensuring the correct PAYE, National Insurance, Pension, Student Loans, Employment Benefit and Court Orders are processed and paid over to the appropriate authorities within the correct timescales, including Year End obligations.
- Process and calculate sickness benefit entitlements for all employee absence including SMP/SSP/SAP/SPP payments and calculating entitlements on request
- Process auto enrolment reconciliations and submissions
- Liaise with external companies on company/government pension scheme and benefit matters.
- Respond to daily queries from the wider business as required
- Administrative responsibilities including filing and processing incoming post
- Relevant experience of working within a payroll environment
- Attention to detail and high standard of accuracy
- Calm and confident nature with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong Analytical skills and a passion for numbers
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Be confident to use initiative to challenge, create or seek out solutions
- The ability to report on data
- Knowledge of Microsoft office to include Excel, Outlook and Word
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.