Recruitment and HR Advisor/Business Partner
Recruitment and HR Advisor/Business Partner, Crewkerne
Location: Crewkerne/Bath and working from home
Salary: to £37k + £2500 car allowance
This is a great opportunity to join my clients growing HR team in a very service focused, commercial HRBP role with a real focus on recruitment. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST DRIVE FOR THIS ROLE AS ITS REGIONALLY BASED.
This is a hybrid role - part HR Advisor/HR Business Partner with a focus on project and part recruitment lead. The business unit have huge plans for growth.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of HR, responsible for delivering an expert and proactive end-to-end HR service to a specific Business Area; together with a recruiting strategy and delivery for a 'best in class' candidate experience and identify, assess & on-board the best talent in the market.
- Build and maintain a strategic candidate pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Developing innovative candidate attraction strategies against highly competitive, passive and ultimately a candidate short market.
- Planning and executing a number of recruitment campaigns, including all aspects of attraction and assessment.
- Oversee all aspects of the candidate's journey, from CV filtering, interview arrangement & feedback provision, through to clearance checks, contract generation & on-boarding (utilising the relevant ATS).
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Regularly scan their online presence making sure the information shown is up-to-date, accurate and highlights our positive traits as an employer.
- Lead social media campaigns to increase visibility and to brand the company as an attractive employer of choice.
- Define and prioritise role requirements, draft desirable and enticing job descriptions, identify key skills to assess candidates in order to optimise the assessment process.
- Collate market research and provide insight on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
- Management of the company ATS platform, enriching the candidate journey, building talent pools and ultimately maintaining a “clean” database
- Reducing agency costs and working to a direct sourcing model.
- Conduct research and sourcing campaigns for specialised roles, and determine strategies for roles which are challenging to fill, mission-critical, and/or extremely urgent
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand strategic talent needs and identify each positions requirements
- Mse of resources such as career fairs, online job fairs, relevant associations, social networks, schools/universities and other recruiting events to identify and attract quality candidates
- Working with Managers and the Learning & Development team to create a robust and enviable on boarding and induction process.
- Proactively driving plans to improve performance and build skills capability.
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise; ER, HR and policy interpretation.
- Managing a high volume ER caseload; Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence, Capability, Consultations etc.
- Drive reward and recognition programmes.
- Acting as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change.
- Preparation and delivery of various people metrics; understanding business area.
- Playing a proactive and value added role in supporting & delivery key projects.
- Working with HR management and Administrator(s) on the development and improvement of processes and policies.
- Responsible for the implementation and consistent application of employment policies and people process across the service.
- CIPD full or part qualified
- Ability to drive & willingness to travel
- DBS Clearance
- Excellent knowledge of Employment law and best practice
- Commercial focus
- Excellent communicator; verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships
- Tactful and diplomatic, confidential
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage variety and volume; good attention to detail
- Ability to coach managers
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Is curious and uses initiative
- Hands on
- Driven and focused on delivery
- Has pace and able to deal with volume and work under pressure
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite / HRIS and ATS systems
- Proven track record of executing recruitment campaigns across highly competitive, passive and ultimately candidate short markets including:-
- Advertising channels
- Social media campaigns
- Referral schemes
- Headhunting tools “LinkedIn, CV library”
- Super user of Indeed, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Experience running recruitment metrics, with high proficiency using Excel
- Prior experience managing a preferred supplier list of external recruitment partners
- Has a creative and proactive sourcing approach, and stays current on the latest sourcing methods and trends
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.