Sales Administrator, Poole
Salary: To £22,500 DOE
My client is now seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their company starting in February 21.
The company are rightly proud of their customer experience and as such this is a pivotal role speaking to business customers over the phone and also sometimes face to face so you must be an excellent communicator. If you don’t like picking up the phone, then this isn’t going to be the right role for you!
You will have a min of 2 years Sales admin experience. If you have any experience from within the Automotive sector, then that would be beneficial but is not essential. You will be a self-motivated and focused individual who prides yourself on your customer service skills. You will be a real "go getter" who is comfortable chasing up sales colleagues for paperwork (something they are notoriously bad at so a persisent but polite manner is essential!). You will also be of immaculate appearance.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally, on email and face to face
- Be happy to pick up the phone and speak to customers and suppliers
- Have excellent sales administration experience inc preparing quotes and setting up finance agreements
- Have experience (which can be demonstrated at interview) of speaking to business customers
- Be computer literate including MS Excel
- Have an excellent, calming communication style
- Be Assertive but polite
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Be a quick learner
- Have good analytical skills
This is a really busy company and role and therefore you must be able to learn and adapt quickly. The ability to multitask is also essential.
As some of the role could see you be customer facing you need to be of immaculate appearance.
PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NEED TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THIS ROLE
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.