Senior Property Manager
Senior Property Manager, Bournemouth
Location: Nr Bournemouth
Salary: to £40k
Please note, you must drive and have your own transport for this role.
My client is now looking for an experienced Property Manager who is prepared to travel around the UK to their many retail units. This role would suit someone with strong Commercial property experience (ideally retail or property management for the council as an example).
This is a pivotal role that supports the day-to-day management of the companies' property portfolio including H/O, stores and distribution centre.
You will report to the Head of Property and will be the principal contact for all the Stores and landlords on all property related matters. You will also help support with lease negotiations and overseeing the maintenance of repair of the estate.
About the Role
- Support the Head of Property in specific lease enquiries, lease negotiations and coordinate landlord requests.
- Assist the Head of Property in new store acquisitions.
- Coordinate information flow with external, agents, surveyors, solicitors, property advisors and out sourced contractors.
- With the aid of the Help Desk, control the timely repair and maintenance of the estate.
- Set budgets and maintain cost control over the repairing expenditure.
- Maintain and cultivate good relationships with Landlords and Managing Agents.
- Keep and maintain all legal documents relating to the property.
- Maintain accurate information relating to property within existing reporting schedules.
- Support the stores in matters relating to property.
- Arrange for legal documents to be processed and arrange for signatures.
- Coordinate with other supporting internal departments such as Finance and Operations.
- Maintain control with Utility Providers, Cleaning Contractors and other facilities.
- Produce a monthly report on specific activity for Board Reporting.
- To act as the office manager for the Head Office.
- Organised. The role requires the individual to be well-organised with a pro-active mind with good time management skills
- Autonomy. Be able to and work efficiently and be self-managed.
- Diligence. Be competent and have an eye for detail.
- People Skills. Have a customer focussed attitude to deliver a top service to our internal teams. Be communicative with external contacts, and be assertive and fair.
- Computer literate. Have a broad working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Driving Licence. The individual may need to travel to stores and the distribution centre.
- Knowledge of property and the dynamics of the property industry.
- Enhanced negotiation skills.
- Understanding of leases and the legal process as it relates to property.
- Ambitious and keen to progress within the business.
- An understanding of commercial property transactions
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.