Supply Chain Operations Manager
Supply Chain Operations Manager, Poole
Location: Nr Poole
Salary: to £40k+ performance based team bonus
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, who is a reputable distributor and manufacturer of a wide and attractive range of high-quality consumer goods with multimillion annual sales,
With suppliers, retail and wholesale customers based in both the UK and overseas, they are not only surviving the challenges of Brexit, but they are also implementing several new and imaginative sales and marketing initiatives to achieve long term sales and profitability growth.
You’ll be an experienced leader, motivator, communicator, and planner. You’ll play a key role within their senior management team and be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute with detailed, hands-on data management and reporting skills, as well as new ideas to improve our efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of the Senior Management team driving the department forward. It will provide a challenge to someone but one that offers you the chance to visibly see the results from your changes quickly
About the role
As a Senior Leader in the business, you’ll contribute to the development of the strategic operational plans for the business, including shipping, warehousing, and product replenishment, as well as manufacturing.
You’ll have overall responsibility for all operations, warehouse, and facilities management and take the lead to formulate the supply chain strategy and implementing the right processes and practices in order to secure compliance and improve productivity and efficiency across the business.
You’ll also be responsible for demand and supply forecasting, analysing data, inventory planning and capacity management to meet the needs of our customer base.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who is looking for their next challenge, is seeking to drive change and make a valued impact on a local business.
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement and Warehousing.
- You’ll be highly numerate and have a sound grasp of financial issues including margin, cost, and logistics.
- You’ll be results oriented and data led with very good digital technology skills & awareness.
- You’ll have strong leadership skills to further enhance our teamwork, communication, and business culture.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of successfully implementing new ideas for positive change.
- You’ll have commercial flair with sound judgement.
- You’ll have the ability to research, think laterally and plan broadly and strategically, as well as to have great implementation skills and a keen eye for detail.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.