Trainee Customer Services Administrator
Trainee Customer Services Administrator, Ringwood
Location: Ringwood Office
Salary: starts at £11.00 ph
Hours: 9am-5pm with some on-call work available
Aspire Jobs is delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with our client who is well established in their field and are looking to add to their Customer Support Team as they expand.
They are looking for someone who is confident in communicating with customers via email and telephone. You must be able to build a relationship over email and handle enquiries in a friendly and supportive manner.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing team in a rapidly developing industry.
Whilst this role is working within the technology and communications industry, a background and / or experience in this field is not necessary. An interest in IoT, digital communication and mobile network operation is welcome and a customer services background would be useful, but the right person can be fully trained in-role. Personality and online presentation is key.
Core hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with the opportunity to work additional hours; evening/weekend shifts are covered on a rota basis planned well in advance. A lieu day is given for working the weekend support shifts in addition to your hourly rate. Additional hours are conducted at home on equipment provided rather than in the office.
The Support and Provisioning Team is the first line of contact for new and existing customers; answering queries, responding to emails, offering technical support and building great relationships. Many of our customers have held growing accounts for over a decade, which is testament to how effective a good support relationship can be in this industry.
The successful candidate will be;
- Positive, friendly and customer focused
- A confident communicator with excellent “netiquette”
- Able to build relationships online over email
- IT literate; our systems are app and web-based so online navigation skills are useful
- Comfortable with Zoom / Teams calls and screen sharing
- Interested in digital communications, mobile device programming and operation
Day to day, you’ll:
- Provide first line support for customers both via email and over the phone
- Complete basic provisioning on devices and SIM connections at customer request
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting for customers using an online portal
- Learn new products and assist customers in choosing the right one for them
- Work with other team members to find solutions for customers
- Support customers with new devices and projects as they develop
If you think you are the right person to support them in their mission, and want to work for a dynamic, forward thinking company whose team are considered their core asset, get in touch. They will give you the right development and training to learn the products and systems if you are the right fit for their growing team.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.