Marketing Executive, Bournemouth
Salary: c £35k doe
Hours: Office based, full time hours (9am-5.30pm Mon-Fri or 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri) but would consider flexibility for school hours for the right person. Would potentially look at 4 days pw.
Benefits: 20 days hols + bank hols, rising by 1 day pa to 25 days max, pension, paid for parking, socials inc paid for xmas holiday, friendly culture
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working exclusively with our client who are a well-established business based in Bournemouth.
Now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy team due to expansion – this is a new role and will see you working alongside their Marketing and Brand agency. In a nutshell, you will be working with the Sales & Commercial teams to aid the promotion of the company by developing and growing business opportunities through targeted marketing activities as well as generating marketing collateral and ideas.
With multiples sites across the UK the Marketing Executive will be able to look commercially at each site and tailor the marketing plan accordingly on an individual basis.
This is very much a role for a “do-er”. Its not about writing the Marketing Strategy but following that strategy and brand guidelines to generate recurring income.
This is a fast-paced industry where deadlines and priorities will change. The successful Marketing Executive will be able to do what is asked of them in a blended role as well as generate their own ideas and content ideas.
You will also help take the information going into a tender and make it “pretty” and stand out!
You wont be phased by changing priorities!
The successful Marketing Executive will:-
- Have previous marketing experience ideally both B2B and B2C
- Strong experience working in digital or social media marketing
- Sound knowledge of traditional and digital marketing creation
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud programmes such as InDesign & Photoshop
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate content
- Energetic, proactive, and passionate about marketing
- Excellent communicator, with a flair for copywriting and social media
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and write copy that resonates with different target markets
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
- Have some energy about them and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have some “life” experience and be able to come up with ideas of your own
- Supporting the marketing team in the delivery of the brand marketing plans
- Monitoring and maintaining their Company LI page
- Organising relevant marketing material and promotional items/events
- Running the social media and content planning calendar, posting in line with the agreed schedule, writing and curating blog content, building engagement & brand visibility
- Writing press releases and news posts
- Working with sales and business development to write up case studies
- Working with the Marketing Manager and agencies on digital marketing campaigns.
- Assistance with product updates and new product launches
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Weekly marketing reports
- Be the custodian of our brand guidelines, ensuring our brand image and tone of voice are consistently applied across all internal and external channels
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.