Operations Administrator - Under Offer
Operations Administrator - Under Offer, Ringwood
Salary: to £30k plus performance related annual bonus (up to 3 months’ salary)
Benefits: Free parking, growing successful company, gym membership, death in service benefit. Beautiful offices. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (after each year worked, it increases by an extra day up to 3 days, i.e. up to 23 days plus bank holidays).
Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri office based (with some flexibility around start time)
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working exclusively with our client Extreme, who are based in beautiful offices in Ringwood and are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join their small, friendly team.
Extreme were established in 1996 and have just had their most successful year to date. They custom design, build and project manage exhibition stands for very large, international trade shows.
They have been creating experiences for brands on a global scale for over 25 years. From small one-off Exhibition stands to multi-show programmes across the world, they are passionate about their clients and are committed to helping them engage with their target visitors in an immersive and exciting way.
Their vision is to amplify their clients’ brands and captivate those trade show audiences through unforgettable experiences and immersive branded environments.
This new Operations Administrator role is going to be a busy role where the successful candidate will: -
- Have a strong administration background
- Be good with IT – Word and Excel mainly
- Be an excellent communicator who is happy speaking to clients, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers over the phone
- Have common sense and be able to use your initiative and think for yourselves
- Be a “Do-er” and not just follow instructions – you will be proactive in thinking on your feet and asking for more work
- Have a flexible nature
- Personable and fun personality with a good sense of humour
- Be deadline driven
- Have excellent attention to detail and be diligent
There is a great opportunity to grow within the company over time should you wish. They are very much a business that likes to have fun, who are supportive of each other and have longevity within their team. There is a bit of banter and the occasional bad language, but it's all done in a fun way.
You will be supporting a small team of Project Managers, Account Directors and Sales people with anything that requires administration
The role will be fast-paced and busy with no 2 days being the same.
There will be a huge amount of logistics arrangements involved and that could include: -
- Booking hotels for staff and contractors
- Booking transport as above
- Booking services for the exhibition stands such as electricity, lighting, carpeting, AV equipment etc
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, contractors and suppliers so that everyone knows what is going on when
- Drawing up budgets for the projects (full training will be given)
- Draw up risk assessments and follow all the information on the brief
- Communicate at all times with everyone internally and externally
This role would suit someone who has been an Administrator, Events Organiser, Logistics Planner, Operations and Business Administrator.
ANY DIRECT APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO ASPIRE JOBS
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.