Sales Administrator, Ringwood
Salary: c £24k Depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri OFFICE BASED
Benefits: 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 with length of service), Free Parking, Employee Assistance Program, Hapi App Discount Portal, Staff Christmas Party, Share Scheme
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working with a leading distributor, who are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join their team as a Sales Administrator working within their Purchasing team.
Based in their Ringwood office, the Sales Administrator will play a key role in supporting the Purchasing team in various tasks related to procurement and supplier management. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career growth and development within a thriving organization. This role is quite deadline driven, so you must be good at multitasking and working under pressure.
The role would suit someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment offering good career potential.
Working in a team of 4 you will be a multitasker who can juggle lots of things at once, have excellent sales admin skills and be a great communicator. You will also be able to prioritise jobs effectively and quickly. The successful Sales Administrator will have some solid admin experience and can work in a fast-paced environment where you need to think on your feet, then you could be a perfect fit! You may have come from a sales background but don't want to do sales any more, or from a general office administration role, but the main thing is you will want to learn all about purchasing and buying.
Whatever your background, you will be a strong sales administrator who has experience of high volume goods and admin with good IT skills.
The role will see you chasing orders and back orders, liaising internally with the warehouse team re-supply of goods and communicating with customers and suppliers both over the phone and by email, so a good clear communication manner is essential.
- Generate purchase orders, ensuring no out-of-stocks of essential lines.
- Periodically review optimum levels to ensure there is adequate stock.
- Work with warehouse and goods in department with discrepancies on booking in.
- Liaise with sales team when they place orders, especially for non-stocked items.
- Communicate via emails or phone with suppliers to ensure orders have been received, chase orders, query prices, discuss minimum order levels and any carriage charges.
- Check stock codes to minimise slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Create codes for products when asked for by the sales team, look at sourcing best price.
- Do price updates on the system.
- Accuracy is essential.
The successful candidate will:-
- Ideally, have some previous purchasing or buying admin or Sales admin experience
- Have good IT skills, inc MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Be a clear, confident communicator with the ability to speak to customers, internal sales colleagues and the warehouse
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient
- Be able to multitask
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.