Trainee Claims Advisor/Office Junior - UNDER OFFER
Trainee Claims Advisor/Office Junior - UNDER OFFER, Ringwood
Salary: £ doe
Hours: 8.30am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch - 2 days office based (Weds and Thurs) and 3 days WFH (after probationary period)
Benefits: Free parking, ongoing training, 25 days holidays + bank hols, auto enrolment pension, great social team environment
Aspire Jobs are working in partnership with our client within their H/O. They are a growing group and are now looking for a Trainee Claims Advisor to join their busy claims team based in Ringwood.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and have a willingness to learn the claims side of the role. Full training will be provided with excellent progression opportunities for the future. You will have good customer service skills and experience, be computer literate and have a good telephone manner with a willingness to learn a new industry.
They pride themselves on their high levels of customer service, and part of this Trainee Claims Handler role will be about maintaining and exceeding these in line with Co. policy.
The job will see you providing an admin and in house Insurance claims service to their clients throughout the company, offering guidance, support and assistance to ensure client claims are processed to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and in person from clients, colleagues and insurers, and respond within one business day
- To work in line with established administration processes to ensure all documentation are accurately produced and distributed to clients
- Ensure even distribution of calls, post and web’ enquiries amongst the team on a daily basis
- Accurately document all instructions/conversations with clients on manual and IT based systems, with specific emphasis on the latter, ensuring client files are kept up to date
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers, loss adjusters and other third parties in order to secure the most favourable outcome for the client
- To negotiate with insurers to provide the best solution for clients, given legal and regulatory requirements
- To navigate and effectively maintain manual and IT systems for processing and administrative purposes relating to clams. Ensure full details are recorded accurately at all times
- To maintain filing systems and ensure that processing is up-to-date at all times
- To ensure daily diary management
- To work closely within the claims team ensuring fluid workflows and processes are followed, including regularly updating the Claims procedures manual
- To report all suspicious claims, such as validity, to the Operations Manager.
This role would suit anyone who has any customer services experience whether from retail, office or hospitality. It would suit Office Juniors, Office Assistants, Customer Service Assistants and general Administrators.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.