Paralegal/Newly Qualified Solicitor- Family Law
Paralegal/Newly Qualified Solicitor- Family Law, Bournemouth
Hours: Full time
My client is a leading firm of lawyers with several offices across the South. Now looking to recruit a newly qualified family law solicitor or who is a family law Paralegal.
This role will suit someone who has good communication skills at all levels and through all mediums including phone, face to face and video. You will also drive and have your own transport.
You must have experience in family law work which will include time recording. As you will be seeing clients you will be presentable, be flexible in your nature and be confident in attending court as part of your role.
Purpose of the job
To provide and undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department. To engage in marketing initiatives and activities in respect of the marketing of the firm as a whole and the department specifically.
- Attend to clients to provide support in a professional and efficient manner in keeping with my client’s standards for client care
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and, overall, to have a responsibility towards self-development
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’ documentation and information
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Management of support services for which (s)he is responsible, including supervision of own secretary
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Ensure appropriate arrangements in place for any time spent out of the office including holidays and time out of the office on appointments etc
Immediate start available.
There are no tags
There are no attachments.