We are looking for an experienced full or part ACCA / qualified accounts professional, to join a very busy, growing practice with a head office in the Poole area. If you aren’t qualified then you will be one sitting away from it.
Salary: £25,000 – £33,000 DOE
The successful candidate will have worked in a practice environment previously and be comfortable preparing Limited Company accounts. Experience of working as part of a busy team is essential as our client has a friendly, team focused culture. be either part qualified or qualified, with experience of managing their own client base, within a practice environment.
The role will be varied and expand as the candidate gains confidence and experience in the team.
Duties will involve:
– Preparing limited company accounts
– Preparing tax returns as well as Director’s personal tax returns (Previous, basic tax experience would be ideal, but is not essential as training will be provided)
– Taking responsibility for some management accounts to enhance relationships with clients.
– Providing reports to clients and Directors
– Handling client queries over the phone and on email, in a professional manner
– Covering off any other duties as reasonably required
– Working as part of the team dealing with additional accounts administration to ensure the smooth running of the team.
– Previous practice experience required, although in house training and support will be given
– Experience with accounting packages
– Proactive approach to work with excellent attention to detail
– High level numeracy and literacy
– Customer focused with a professional manner
– Team work is essential in this role as you will share some clients with other internal departments in some instances where they utilise the firm for other services (eg: Bookkeeping)
Previous tax experience would be ideal, but is not essential as training and support will be given. The successful candidate will be reporting to a fully qualified accountant and working in a team of other part qualified / qualified accounts staff, so ongoing training and development is offered. This role encourages candidates who are looking for a route to progressing their career.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Helen Stacey ([email protected]) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
There are no tags
There are no attachments.