Bookkeeper - Part time
Bookkeeper - Part time, Ringwood
Salary: to £28k pro rata
Hours: Flexible – ideally 10am-3pm Monday-Friday office based
You will be an experienced Bookkeeper who is able to work in a very fast paced environment, have a degree of confidentiality and be able to work in your own office crunching figures. Whilst the payroll and management accounts are currently produced by their accountants there is the possibility of bringing this in-house for the right person. Attention to detail is essential within this role.
You will have SAGE and Excel experience and not be frightened of debt collection/credit control via the phone (not by email)! There is the possibility of you looking at supplier savings and as such you would be rewarded by a % of the saving made. Ideally you will also have experience of using Natwest Bank line.
We are looking for a well presented, outgoing and enthusiastic individual interested in working with others in the development of a progressive company
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, clients and external consultants
- Excellent computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office and Sage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage deadlines and priorities
- Self-motivation and the ability to use their initiative to work independently
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a can-do attitude
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Bookkeeper
- Competent user of Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 5 years related experience working in a financial role within a UK office.
This is an important role within the agency and offers the opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant positive impact and offers an excellent opportunity for career development within a creative and professional office. The role will be reporting directly to the Directors. A list of core duties is provided below.
- Coordination and issue of sales invoices
- Credit Control
- Purchase ledger management
- Monitoring and management of timesheet data
- Monitoring and processing of staff expenses
- Monitoring and processing of Company Credit Card accounts
- Input of sales, expenses and purchase ledger into Sage
- Management of interface between Sage and Project System
- Support to project teams with updating of finance system and analysis of projects
- Management of supplier accounts (price list, discounts etc)
There are no tags
There are no attachments.