Office Administrator, Ferndown
Salary: £22k-£26k doe - great benefits
My client who are a well established and professional services firm are now looking for an Administrator to join their busy accountancy division.
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience ideally from within an accountancy practice as it would help if you were aware of IFA regulations and the compliance issues surrounding Accountancy.
Please note this is not your typical stuffy accountancy office and offers modern ways of working!
This is a full-time office based role working within a team of professional advisors. Your role will be to provide full administration support to the Accountancy Division.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing engagement letters for private client services clients
- Undertaking new client "take on" instructions in accordance with company procedures and also compliance with anti money laundering procedures
- Dealing with incoming phone calls
- Maintenance of client details on various CRM databases
- Diary management for Director and Client Service Managers
- Dealing with the post
- Some reception duties
- Providing support to the money laundering reporting officer and team
- Recording prospects on database and preparing quotes and presentations
- Working to KPIs'
The successful candidate will have:-
- Experience of professional services environment
- Full knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally some database/CRM knowledge
- Be a team player
- Have high attention to detail
- Be accurate in your work
- Keep to strict deadlines and deliver against agreed timescales
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to problem-solve
Immediate start available.
There are no categories
There are no tags
There are no attachments.